Warehouse - General Labor
Pay Rate: Up to $13/hour
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Warehouse Clerk Responsibilities:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Recent warehouse experience
- Ability to work independently as needed
- Ability to work in team environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and perform repetitive movements
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Benefits of working with PrideStaff:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
Interested in this position, but don’t have a resume? No worries, give us a call at 601-582-8881.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): Up to $14/hour