The Property’s sales representative whose primary role is to increase occupancy resident retention and acquisition of qualified new residents. Professionally and personally greet prospects, demonstrate the features & benefits of the property and to secure lease agreements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
City Gate team members exceed expectations by going above and beyond to perform any reasonable task/request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives. Conduct all business in accordance with company policies & procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to apartments.
- Accept/Receive deposits, rent & fee payments and submit to the Assistant Community Director for processing.
- Must have complete knowledge of Fair Housing Compliance laws or attend Fair Housing Training within the first 90 days of employment.
- Must have complete knowledge of lease contract, application, and other addenda
- Correctly complete all lease applications, process application verification & notify prospective residents of results
- Complete all lease paperwork including related addenda
- Complete Guest Information form on all prospects, send thank you notes & follow up calls
- Enter phone and/or walk-in traffic from Welcome Cards into Resman daily
- Inventory office supplies weekly & report to the Community Director with needs.
- Organize & file appropriate reports, leases and paperwork daily
- Attend company meetings when requested
- Document all resident communication (verbal & written) in lease file conversation log.
- Assist Community Director & Assistant Community Director in preparation of daily & weekly reports, market surveys, etc.
MAINTENANCE & SAFETY
- Ensure that the appearance and physical aspects of the property are City Gate’s established standards by physically walking/inspecting the property daily & submitting reports to the Community Director or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Must immediately notify the Community Director of any illegal conduct by a vendor, resident or employee.
- Accompany outside vendors on service request calls for occupied apartments when necessary.
MARKETING & LEASING
- Greet prospective residents, qualify and determine their needs & preferences, then professionally present the property & specific units pointing out the features & benefits.
- Maintain a professional (clean & organized), yet personal (friendly) atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents may meet current residents.
- Inspect models & made-ready units daily to ensure they meet City Gate standards
- Conduct outreach marketing as assigned by the Community Director
- Maintain awareness of local sub-market conditions & trends to make recommendations to Community Director for marketing property & improving resident satisfaction
- Answer incoming calls & handle each whether it is a prospective new resident, current resident with a complaint or service request, vendor/suppliers, etc. Transfer calls to Assistant Community Director or Community Director when appropriate.
- Accepts service requests from residents and routes to maintenance for prompt processing Maintain positive customer service and “can do” attitude at all times
- Perform any additional duties/tasks and meet deadlines to exceed expectations assigned by the Community Director and/or Assistant Community Director.