- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Coordinate and support security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Install, monitor, maintain and repair system hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain operation of system hardware through monitoring functionality, preventative maintenance, identifying and reporting or resolving performance issues.
- Perform daily administrative tasks including pass down reports, billing, user access coding, filing, etc.
- Provide support to internal and external customers
- Respond to and resolve critical systems issues (e.g., system or hardware down); respond and follow up on urgent customer requests.
- Respond to internal and external customer calls related to orders, claims, damages, billing issues, etc.
- Troubleshoot all system and user issues (hardware and software); report issues and status to manager, leader, or customer throughout the troubleshooting process.