Ensures assigned jobs are erected in a timely manner and meet all quality requirements.
- Ensure pre-construction site inspection is performed in a timely manner and that jobs are not allowed to begin until all customer requirements are met.
- Supervise assigned Crew(s)/Job(s) to ensure compliance with BETCO policies and procedures.
- Perform assigned site inspections in a timely, consistent manner, submitting required inspection reports.
- Provide accurate information pertinent to approval of Crew draw requests.
- Ensure job is completed within contract terms.
- Ensure job is completed per BETCO specifications and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for completing final walk thru with customer and ensuring all punch list items are completed as required by BETCO policy and procedure.
- Responsible for obtaining a completion certificate for each assigned job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous construction supervisory experience required.
- Up to 75% Travel required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, and walk.
- Required to climb ladders of up to 24 ft.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.