Why join us?
Our Arizona team is growing! Plan, coordinate, control, and monitor the execution of construction projects as a member of the project team. Responsible for the construction of the project. Serve as the clients Designated Representative, Plant vendor supervisor, and construction manager for multiple, simultaneous capital projects at a Plant. Typical project vendors and contractors include engineering service providers, construction contractors including the site maintenance and modification contractor, engineered equipment commissioning engineers, QA/QC specialists, and safety specialists. This will be located at the client project site in Yuma, AZ for the duration of the project. This is a full-time internal position with Faithful+Gould that comes with Robust benefits. We seek Career minded individuals who are looking for long term tenure and grow a career with us!
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project controls and consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with several high-profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the Fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 largest Construction Management Company and #9 Program Management Company by ENR (Engineering News Record). Established in 1947 in England and opened the first USA office in 1992. Constructive Expertise It’s in our DNA.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Manage complex construction projects and teams
- Member of project team and must communicate, interface with, and inform other project team members and project stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all construction Health, Safety and Environmental requirements, includingISO14001, and procedures including LOTO procedures
- Chair complex construction project meetings
- Lead the project’s preconstruction effort
- Ensures the project construction documents are adhered to, redlined, as built and issued for future reference
- Review contractor construction schedules and assists with project delivery strategies
- Manage resources for project construction to ensure construction team is properly staffed and supported
- Communicate on a regular basis with clients to assure satisfaction with services provided
- Direct the planning and preparation of project construction including cost estimates, schedules, and constructability. Monitors and controls construction cost and schedules, obtain change approvals, identify trends and act to avoid cost and schedule overruns
- Define the project quality requirements and applicable procedures and ensures compliance to these requirements and procedures
- Maintain project teams focus on achievement of construction milestones and key project objectives
- Identify construction risks and opportunities. Develops mitigation measures and manages their resolution. Monitors closures of these items
- Manage construction related project changes and takes the appropriate action to communicate and resolve the change to support the project plan
- Manage the project closeout processes
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Engineering or a related field, plus five years relevant experience
- Must have industrial experience: heavy industrial experience (i.e., Coal/Gas Generation, Petrochemical, Paper, Mining, Steel, etc.)
- Power generation experience
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision-making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong construction estimating skills, strong knowledge of construction and procurement strategies, and proficiency with project scheduling software. Must have ability to navigate Web based construction management software (often provided by the client)
- Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Working knowledge of Construction Standards, OSHA Standards and Environmental Regulations
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
At Faithful+Gould, you will enjoy a robust rewards package which includes:
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies