ATTENTION ALL EQUIPMENT OPERATORS!!
PERMANENT HOURLY RATE INCREASED!!
Do you have experience operating Order Pickers, Walkie Riders, Dock Stockers, Turrets, and Reach trucks? Then we want you on our team! These are full-time positions and are not temporary or seasonal. Come join our growing company!
GNC Equipment Operators (Material Handlers) are responsible for moving product in and out of the warehouse safely and efficiently using powered lift equipment. We are currently seeking motivated, reliable, and experienced candidates for these full-time positions. GNC offers competitive pay, great benefits, and generous paid time off plans! Apply today to join our growing team!
1st A shift hours: Monday - Thursday, 6:00AM - 4:30 PM ($17.00/hour/ PLUS OVERTIME )
1st B shift hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00AM - 3:30 PM ($17.00/hour/ PLUS OVERTIME)
2nd A shift hours: Monday - Thursday, 2:30PM - 1:00AM ($17.50/ PLUS OVERTIME)
2nd A shift hours: Monday - Friday, 3:00PM - 11:00PM ($17.50/ PLUS OVERTIME)
3rd shift hours: Sunday - Thursday, 10:00PM - 6:00AM ($17.50/PLUS OVERTIME)
Weekend shift hours: Friday - Sunday, 6:00AM - 6:30PM ($18.50/PLUS OVERTIME)
- Operate various powered forklift equipment - order picker, turret, and stand up lift equipment.
- Load and unload trucks, order, pick, return and stage all materials required/scheduled for the operation.
- Look for damaged product/boxes and follow damaged product/box procedures.
- Enter/verify necessary inventory information using RF (Radio Frequency) device.
- Remove empty skids from the warehouse.
- Perform proper paperwork for bill of lading, UPS, FedEx, or other outside carriers as required.
- Unstack material as required by the operation.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- 1+ year forklift experience - must have experience on order picker, cherry picker, and turret.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED Certificate.
- Requires basic math and reading skills.
- Complete related in-house machinery certification within one month of hire
- Operation of the equipment could require the person to work 24 feet above the floor
- Works in a warehouse environment where there may be some variance in temperature, noise level, etc.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Physical Demands include, but are not limited to:
- Standing/Walking 7+ hours/day
- Carrying/Lifting/Pushing/Pulling 0-50lbs, occasionally 50-110lbs
- Twisting, reaching, lifting, stooping, reading/writing, and eye/hand/foot control
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Protected Veterans / Disabled Individuals Employer