WebsiteRent SonsMore videos
About the role:
The Community Manager (CM) is the key relationship builder and operations manager of a local Community. They help the Rent Sons Regional Manager (RM) launch and build out a local market and operations. CMs are the face, energy, and mission of Rent Sons. If you share our passion for creating community, serving others, and want to be part of a team that cares deeply about people, we’d love to meet you.
You will be responsible for:
● Team management and development
● Generating new business, securing repeat business, and ensuring customer success
● Job fulfillment and day to day operations
● Strong organization skills, energy and drive to succeed, great communication and interpersonal skills, phenomenal time management, high attention to detail, strong execution skills
● Kindness, optimism, curiosity, intelligence, empathy, self-awareness, and integrity
● Applicants must live in the Community they manage
● Applicants must own a smartphone and reliable vehicle
● Applicants must be available to work full-time (at least 40 hours/week)
Things we are looking for:
● A tenacious, can-do attitude and enjoyment of physical/outdoor labor
● 1-3 years experience in a related role and previous management experience preferred
● Passion for managing, coaching, and developing both individuals and team culture
● Thrives in a dynamic, continuously-evolving work environment, able to adapt and problem solve quickly
● Strong connections and relationships in the local operating Community
● Strong practical experience in painting, moving, odd jobs, etc.
Compensation & Benefits:
● Employment type: full time employment, 40+ hours/week. Base salary plus monthly bonuses.
● PTO: Unlimited PTO policy. Black out dates apply.
● Paid Federal holidays off
● Paid half days Christmas Eve and New Years Eve
● Aflac supplemental insurance
● Health Benefits
● Parental leave
Why join Rent Sons?
We are a fast-growing company that is passionate about the development and growth of our team members. We seek to teach and encourage our team to reach for excellence in everything they do. We are always looking to promote from within and grow our team’s talent. We hope you’ll consider applying and joining us as we unite communities.To learn more about the position, visit rentsons.com/apply/community-manager
To apply for this job please visit rentsons.com.