Cutting-edge industrial technology meets grit, integrity and passion.
At Greenbrier, we do the hard work that matters.The Greenbrier Companies (NYSE: GBX) is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of freight rail and marine transportation equipment and services, powering the movement of products around the world. Greenbrier's heritage of hard work and industrial innovation is celebrated at every level of our organization.
The successful candidate will, assist in disassembly of cushioning units, Snubbers, or yokes. Must comply with and follow all work instructions and safety and quality requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
* Must learn and follow all safety rules
* Must be able to learn work procedures/instructions and follow directions as given by Lead
* Operate assigned tools/equipment in a safe manner as instructed
* Abide by company attendance policy
* Must clock in and out as assigned times
* Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Knowledge and prior use of common hand tools
Education and Experience
* High school degree or GED
* Requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience
N (Not Applicable) - Activity is not applicable.
O (Occasionally) - Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time
F (Frequently) - Occupation requires this activity ~50% of the time
C (Constantly) - Occupation requires this activity 66%+ of the time
Reach Outward: C
Reach Above Shoulder: F
Squat or Kneel: F
Push / Pull
12 lbs or less: C
13-25 lbs: C
26-40 lbs: C
41-100 lbs: O
Lift / Carry
10 lbs or less: C
11-20 lbs: C
21-50 lbs: F
51-100 lbs: O
Over 100 lbs: N