- Mask and cover as required to protect adjacent surfaces.
- Prepare all new and existing drywall to receive paint or wall covering.
- Mix, carry and apply paints to walls, ceilings and trim.
- Brush, roll and spray items requiring coating.
- Hand or machine mask for ceilings.
- Clean, protect, move materials, tools and equipment.
- Erect and dismantle scaffolds.
- Calculate unit costs based on quantity of material installed, hours worked and labor dollars.
- Attend and participate in all required company training programs.
- Conform to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift/carry up to 120 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladder/scaffold.
- Requires climbing stairs up to 40 steps/hr in (8 hrs).
- Must be able to reach from floor to overhead.
- Must be able to stand.
- Requires tolerance of standing posture up to (4 hr) continuously, for a total of up to (8 hrs) per (8 hrs day).
- Requires (Near/Far/Depth/Color) vision.
- Requires walking all shift
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lb toolbag up and down stairs.
- Must be able to safely operate screw gun, rotozip, hammer, gyp knife and tape measure between 15x-50x per hour.
- $5 Prescriptions
- $5 Doctor's Visit Co-pays
- Free Tele-doctor Service
- Free Tele-Counseling Services
- Vision and Dental Insurance Included