- Follow Triple-S safe methods of work at all times, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Manipulate, cut and/or form raw material according to work orders to meet customer requirements.
- Maintain and safely operate tools and equipment as assigned, including but not limited to tape measure, caliper, shear, CNC burning table, band saw, iron worker, track burner, haven tube cutter, forklift, overhead crane and personal protective equipment.
- Lift and carry up to 50 pounds for up to 20 feet to heights of 5 feet; exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects, reach, squat, stand, walk up to 2 miles per day, climb up stairs, ladders and on equipment while wearing required personal protective equipment as necessary.
- Maintain spatial orientation and awareness to safely move around work environment with many moving objects.
- Use clear vision to judge near and far distance to maintain awareness of ongoing work activities of other employees.
- Work indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions including precipitation, cold/heat, high wind, and turbulent conditions. The Production Equipment Operator will be regularly exposed to the typical weather of the local area.
- Attend all required company meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2nd shift
- 5PM to finish (usually around 4 or 5 AM)
- Monday through Friday
- Ability to correctly read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Ability to safely meet or exceed minimum productivity levels established by the Company.
- Ability to effectively plan and organize work activities independent of direct supervision; work alone and in a team environment.
- Ability to develop a good working knowledge of product and inventory control techniques and procedures.
- Ability to maintain ongoing inter-department communications related to routing, safety, and customer relations.
- Demonstrate basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- May be required to demonstrate strong customer relations skills.
- Use hands/fingers to handle, or feel and talk or hear
- Employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Paid weekly (direct deposit)