Mar 10, 2021
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
The Community Manager is responsible for establishing a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere for all clients, executives and staff members at all times. Manage and maintain all public areas, the ambassador will be the point of contact for reception and executive office.
- Provide high-level internal and external customer support
- Ability to oversee site neighborhoods/hoteling and processes around this program
- Manage internal tracking / ticketing systems
- Manage appropriate metrics associated to tasks
- Restock office, kitchen, and pantry supplies
- Prepare and maintain conference rooms for executive and client meetings, align all furniture to ensure a welcoming look.
- Set-up all conference rooms for new/continuing meetings
- Ensure all trash is cleared at regular intervals of time
- Maintain and report all maintenance related reports
- Greet and welcome visitors with a smile, maintaining eye contact through the entire interaction.
- Speak knowledgeably about the office, building, surrounding areas, transportation, local restaurants and other points of interest
- Coordinate luggage drop-off and pick-up
- Ensure the cleanliness of all open work, lobby, and kitchen areas
- Coordinate and arrange basic office equipment repairs and maintenance
- Carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety guidelines
- Provide first-line support for basic office technology & overall site requests
- Provide general administrative support
- Interface with vendors (catering, AV, security, janitorial, facilities, etc.) to provide seamless customer support
- Respond to inquiries and anticipate customer needs
- Communicate effectively with peers, displaying accuracy and attention to detail both in verbal and written communications
- Maintain a strong awareness of business activity and communicate all updates with your team members
- Communicate and interact effectively with all other departments
- Conduct opening and closing walkthroughs daily
- Complete other duties as assigned
- A genuine sense of hospitality
- The ability to work under pressure, while constantly interacting with visitors in a public environment
- The ability to prioritize tasks and juggle many jobs simultaneously
- Excellent listening and oral communication skills
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of office technology / equipment
- Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence, down to the smallest of details
- Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality
- A consistently professional approach, with a mindset to take ownership and responsibility within and outside one's job domain
- Two to three years' experience in a client service / housekeeping / porter or houseman role within a hospitality or corporate environment
- The ability to move & lift conference furniture up to 25 lbs
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 462250
BRIAN P PANGBORN