TRC is a national engineering, consulting and construction management firm providing integrated services to the power, oil and gas, environmental and infrastructure markets.
We are seeking for an experiencedDirector of Construction Managementto oversee and manage our Construction Management and Inspections projects and related teams in Southern Ohio.
Projects will include, but not limited to; highways, bridges, port facilities, transit facilities, parks and recreation facilities, water/storm/sewer infrastructure, aviation facilities and gas utilities for public and private clients.
Duties will include, but not limited to; business development, project safety oversight, project QA oversight, managing project scope, budgets, tracking invoicing, schedules, supervise and assist field staff, contract administration, assisting in business development and proposals and performing general administrative responsibilities.
· B.S. in Engineering (Civil Preferred).
· Must have an Ohio State PE License.
· 15 or more years of experience in Construction Management & Inspections in the Ohio Market.
· 5 or more years of experience in project and operational management.
· Demonstrated successful experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects of varying size, complexity & scope.
· Excellent oral and written communication.
· Quick learner, presentable, articulate and team player.
· Must have a valid driver's license.