JOIN OUR TEAM!!! Call Bert Today 678-316-3932 or Apply Online!!!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Apply paint to building and other structures using a brush or rollers or spray gun
• Cover surface with drop cloths or masking tape and paper to protect surface during painting
• Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster or other fillers
• Remove fixtures such as doorknobs and switch covers prior to painting
• Remove old finishes by stripping, sanding and wire brushing
• Smooth surface using sandpaper scrapers, brushes, and steel wool
• Erect scaffolding or set up ladders to work above ground level
• Assist if needed in center/agency surveys and any subsequently required reports
• Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintain current license/certification, as required
• Attend and participate in mandatory in-services
• Honor patients/residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
• Comply with corporate compliance program
• Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational hazards
• Follow established safety regulations, to include fire protection & prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
• Follow established safety procedure when performing tasks and/or working with equipment.
• Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• High school or equivalent
• 2-4 years’ experience
• Some overnight travel may be required
• The ability to make fast, simple repeated movements of the fingers, hand, and wrist.
• The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position
• Use or proper use of all tools or equipment that maybe needed on the job
• To do work that is of the quality and standard that meets PruittHealth’s standards
• To follow the safety standards of the company as well as the standards set in the Health Care Centers
• Demonstrate good workmanship in a neat and timely manner
• Must be able to perform job duties as dictated by supervisors
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisor, co-workers, and the public
• Ability to exercise independent judgment within the limits of the position.