Title: Operations Lead (Contract to Hire) Job# 2976 Location: Boston, MA, 02108 Job Description: Our client located in the Boston area is looking for a Contact Center Operations Lead to join their team. This role will help improve patient access to ambulatory services and design patient-friendly systems and services. The Operation Lead provides leadership and support to front-line telephone agents and support staff to ensure that patients’ needs are met quickly and efficiently and with a high caliber of service. Under general direction of the Contact Center Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of two teams within the Contact Center; specifically, the Physician Referral Service and Data Entry teams. You will be responsible for ensuring productivity and quality standards are met as well as building and maintaining relationships with departments across the hospital to ensure the Center for Ambulatory Service Contact Center is meeting the needs of all stakeholders and customers. Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction while encouraging teamwork
- Facilitate interactions amongst team members and works to maintain positive morale
- Responsible for managing service levels for teams under their purview, based on set targets, in collaboration with the Call Center Manager, also responsible for problem-solving to improve performance when targets cannot be met
- Develop and maintain schedules and forecast workloads and staff requirements. Restructure staffing model to meet any changing needs of the department, including absences, vacation and training
- Assist with and responds to escalated customer calls. Investigate and resolve complaints, questions and concerns.
- Act as a liaison between Contact Center team members and practice managers and staff to ensure shared responsibilities and hand-offs between the Contact Center and hospital departments are working as designed to support department and organizational goals; work with Contact Center Manager to mitigate as needed
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members to improve operational effectiveness and quality
- In collaboration with the Training and Quality team, consistently monitors progress and provides feedback on team member performance. Administer corrective action for less than acceptable performance and/or other issues.
- Complete timely performance reviews and ensures annual training is complete
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring of all new team members
- Identify system and operational problems through analysis of current process. Recommend solutions and improvements. Participate in department-wide improvements, working in collaboration with other members of the department.
- Participate in the development and communication of department policies and procedures
- Prepares and approves weekly payroll for direct reports and may provide coverage for other teams as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree strongly preferred
- 2-4 years contact center experience in a supervisory role required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and contact center software
- Ability to supervise a staff of 7-12 employees in a call center environment
- 1-2 years prior healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Managed care plan requirements
About Delphi-US Delphi-US is a national recruiting firm based in Newport, Rhode Island. We specialize in IT, Engineering and Professional Staffing services for organizations from Main Street to Wall Street. Our mission is simple: To connect great people to great companies. We accomplish this with a proprietary skill-based and cultural matching process that results in higher qualified submissions along with increased interviews and offer rates. You’ll find our team is friendly, professional and ready to advocate on your behalf, armed with industry trends, an understanding of employer needs. For immediate consideration, please contact: Rich Braun EVP Talent email@example.com 855-863-0464 x1001