"EVERYONE IS FAMILY IN OUR HAUS"
Alpin Haus specializes in the sales and service of products to help families enjoy the great outdoors. The Pool Laborer will perform a variety of outdoor tasks associated with the construction and installation of above-ground and in-ground pools.
Successful candidates will:
- Perform general laborer duties to construct pools, such as excavation, stone, concrete, and similar work in the construction field
- Clean and prepare job sites for construction activity; use shovels, backhoes, forklifts, and similar equipment
- Load and unload construction materials to and from trucks and other vehicles
- Set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and customer’s property
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Experience using basic hand and power tools
- Construction experience helpful, but not required
- Ability to follow safety instructions and promote a safe working environment
- Experience in following verbal and written guidelines to perform job functions
- Ability to work in a collaborative team, in a fast-paced environment
Physical and Environmental Conditions
- Talking and hearing, walking and sitting, using hands to grasp, pushing, pulling, climbing, crouching, kneeling, and reaching with arms/hands, are required.
- Physical strength and endurance with ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently to move objects.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Exposure to outside adverse environmental conditions, such as fumes, dust, oils and lubricating fluids, mechanical moving parts, moving vehicles, fluctuating weather conditions, and occasional hazardous chemicals or materials.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- The company reserves the right to add to/revise an employee's job duties at any time at its discretion.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.