Exciting Professional Opportunity to Lead a Strong Cardiovascular Service Line Affiliated with Duke Heart Network as its Next Director!
- The Director provides administrative and strategic leadership to the UNC Health Southeastern Heart and Vascular Service Line, ensuring the delivery of high-quality cardiovascular inpatient and outpatient care in alignment with Duke Heart Network’s mission.
- Oversight is approximately 90 FTEs to include the CV Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Cardiovascular Progressive Care Patient Care Unit, Heart and Vascular Operating Rooms (CVORs), Perfusion Services, and Cardiac catheterization lab.
- This role reports to Duke Network Services’ Assistant Vice President, Subspecialty Affiliations and Southeastern Health’s Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer.
- Seeking a proactive and data-driven leader with strong presentation and reporting skills who can create effective partnerships with executive boards, leadership, and staff across Southeastern Health and the Duke Heart Network.
- Must bring 7+ years of administrative leadership in a healthcare setting, with three years of cardiovascular service line management experience strongly preferred.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- UNC Southeastern Regional Medical Center is part of Southeastern Health, a non-profit comprehensive health care system that is licensed for 452 beds and offers a wide array of health care services through its affiliated divisions.
- With a history dating back to 1906, Southeastern Regional Medical Center is a DNV GL – Healthcare accredited hospital licensed for 292 general acute care beds and 33 psychiatry beds. The hospital provides a combination of acute care, intensive care, and psychiatric services to more than 15,000 inpatients and 61,000 emergency patients annually.
- As an affiliate of the Duke Heart Network, Southeastern Health Heart and Vascular combines various diagnostic procedures, surgical treatments, medical management and percutaneous procedures, all focused on heart and vascular disease.
- Lumberton, North Carolina, is the midpoint between New York and Florida, located less than two hours from the North Carolina coast and the Raleigh and Chapel Hill areas and within three hours of Charlotte, North Carolina, and Charleston, South Carolina.
- Hike and bike on the Riverwalk near Historic Downtown as you enjoy the beauty of the Lumber River, listed as a National Wild and Scenic River and voted one of North Carolina’s Top Ten Natural Wonders.
- With a much lower than average cost of living, the natural setting of Lumberton contributes to its charm almost as much as the people.