- Two years of A/P or accounting related experience required
- Knowledge of real estate accounting A/P systems desirable including PeopleSoft, Enterprise One, Yardi and MRI
- High School degree required, College degree desirable with some accounting coursework
- Experience in an electronic accounts payable processing environment required.
- Computer system skills including Excel preferred, Access desirable
- Partner with site staff and accountant to complete weekly A/P processing for multiple clients.
- Work independently to prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to accept responsibility.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit flexibility in completion of job responsibilities as priorities change.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Process various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices, expense reports, manual and emergency check requests.
- Assist accountants and controllers with A/P issues or problems as they arise.
- Answer property inquiries via phone, fax and e-mail.
- Process weekly A/P for multiple properties insuring that all deadlines are met.
- Understand and comply with all JLL A/P policies and procedures.
- Monitor and enforce compliance by all JLL employees involved in the A/P process (site and accounting personnel) in respect to standard A/P policies and procedures.
- Perform various other duties as assigned by a supervisor.
- Assist in training of new A/P employees as needed.
- Gather data on department’s processing metrics on a daily basis.
- Communication with internal and external customers and vendors as needed
Sound like you? Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.